The Canada Paintball Association (CAPBA) is a not-for-profit organisation committed to the promotion and protection of the paintball industry within Canada.
Point of contact
Individual membership is afforded to anyone who would like to remain up to date with the Industry in Canada and around the world. It is completely free and offers a valuable “one-stop-shop” for everything paintball.
There are additional benefits to membership including access to occasional special offers offered through our Trade members and Partners.
Standard Trade members are encouraged to participate in initiatives both online and offline, to have their say on current and future focuses of the CAPBA and to take advantage of association discounts offered by CAPBA Partners. Standard Trade members are also advertised on the CAPBA Members’ Directory to allow the general public to ascertain which operators uphold the standards of the CAPBA.
5 Star Trade
Criteria 5-Star accredited status
- Maintain a policy of full Public Liability Insurance and do nothing that may jeopardise its validity.
- Conduct a full site risk assessment, including a full schedule of reviews.
- Maintain a safe zone according to the following standards:
- No paintball markers permitted inside this safe zone
- High mesh netting/fencing to prevent ingress of paintballs
- Functional Washrooms
- All weather seating areas
- First aid equipment and facilities
- All players are offered fully integrated goggles, incorporating a fully articulated plastic head guard.
- All marshalling personnel to be trained in delivering a safe and memorable paintball experience.
- Gas propellant bottles to be replaced in accordance with the date stamp.
- Paintball overalls are issued to all players and are to be laundered between every use.
- Kitchen staff to hold Basic Food Hygiene qualifications (if applicable).
- All appropriate staff to hold a suitable First Aid qualification.
join our community
CAPBA gives those in the Paintball Industry a voice
and also gives you access to many resources.